Together we can engage, educate, and empower.
The Common Good is a membership organization that consists of professionals with an interest in public policy and politics. TCG encourages civil dialogue and good government and presents the highest caliber thought leaders, innovators, and trendsetters in politics, business, and culture for candid discussions on the pressing issues of the day.
Help us reimagine the public square.
Debate and the free flow of ideas is fundamental to our democracy. Meet national and international leaders. Learn about new ideas and major advances that affect YOUR life. Help create the environment for good policy and good government—and find the common ground to get things done.
Join TCG today. With your support, we can:
- Bridge the growing divisions threatening our nation
- Promote the informed participation of every citizen needed for a thriving democracy
- Bolster the foundations of our nation & democracy
Donate or become a Member/Sponsor TODAY.
The Common Good is a 501c3 nonprofit, nonpartisan organization. Your donation is fully deductible as allowed by law.
- Want to become a Member or a Sponsor? CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Already a member? CLICK HERE TO RENEW
- Want to donate to The Common Good? CLICK HERE TO DONATE
What do these historymakers have in common?
George W. Bush ∙ Barack Obama ∙ Arianna Huffington
John McCain ∙ Bill Clinton ∙ Lesley Stahl
Michael Bloomberg ∙ David Petraeus ∙ Preet Bharara
Gloria Steinem ∙ Nancy Pelosi ∙ Henry Kissinger
Tom Brokaw ∙ John Kerry ∙ Denzel Washington
Kellyanne Conway ∙ Alec Baldwin ∙ Lindsey Graham
Eric Schmidt ∙ Mitch McConnell
*They are among many of the speakers who have appeared at The Common Good.